Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » how can you navigate from a diagram to a table?
how can you navigate from a diagram to a table? [message #1795725] Thu, 27 September 2018 10:30 Go to next message
Andreas Buchner is currently offline Andreas BuchnerFriend
Hi,
it is quite easy to navigate from a diagram to a diagram,
but if you want to navigate to / or create a table, (from a diagram) it is not obviously possible.

Is there a way around?
can somebody pls help?

Re: how can you navigate from a diagram to a table? [message #1795729 is a reply to message #1795725] Thu, 27 September 2018 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jessy Mallet is currently offline Jessy MalletFriend
Hi Andreas,

If you want to navigate from diagram element to an existing table, you just have to right click on the element and then choose open and you select your table (as done from diagram to diagram).
As the name suggest, the navigation tool open is only a tool to open an existing representation.

To create a table from a diagram element, you should use the creation tool called Table Creation from the diagram description view in the Viewpoint Specific Model.

Regards,
Re: how can you navigate from a diagram to a table? [message #1795732 is a reply to message #1795729] Thu, 27 September 2018 11:24 Go to previous message
Andreas Buchner is currently offline Andreas BuchnerFriend
my my, how could I overlook that..
Thanks a lot :)
Previous Topic:How to restrict multiple edge between two nodes
Next Topic:Document Generation from EMF models
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:57:47 GMT 2024