Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Impact of removing Style Customization Layer
Impact of removing Style Customization Layer [message #1795608] Wed, 26 September 2018 08:16 Go to next message
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
Hi,

In a current version, I have a style customisation layer. I now don't need that layer no longer, because I find it much easier to use a refresh extension to modify styles. Can I just remove the layer definition from the .odesign, or do I need to keep it to avoid problems with existing models that reference this layer?
Re: Impact of removing Style Customization Layer [message #1795651 is a reply to message #1795608] Wed, 26 September 2018 12:09 Go to previous message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi Felix,

You can remove the unused layer definition. If a representation uses this layer, layer will disappear during refresh (automatic or manual). This is not different from what a specifier does when iterating on a modeler definition, adding/removing elements and refreshing to see the effect. Sirius is designed to be robust to these kinds of changes.

Regards,

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:How to use navigations in Tables
Next Topic:How to Add a menu items to the popup menu of Sirius Table representation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 23:06:17 GMT 2024