Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Maximo BIRT with Stored Procedure(Running BIRT Report with Stored Procedure in Oracle DB using DBLink)
Maximo BIRT with Stored Procedure [message #1795332] Thu, 20 September 2018 13:07 Go to next message
Owais Ahmed is currently offline Owais AhmedFriend
A stored procedure from Oracle GL needs to be called from BIRT 4.3.1 in Maximo 7.6, which has an Input and Output parameter.

Running in SQL developer with DBMS Output gives results successfully

declare
amts number;
begin
UTILS.GETBUDGET@CHECKBUDGET('00-11-1245-875666-00000-00-0000-0000',amts);
DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE('Budget is : ' || amts);
end;

I am trying to run the same in BIRT report where the output parameter amts needs to be displayed.

1) Not getting enough clarity if within the scripted Datasource can a procedure be called.
2) Next if we create a separate JDBC Datasource then how to use the output parameters to display it in the report

[Updated on: Sun, 23 September 2018 12:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Maximo BIRT with Stored Procedure [message #1795459 is a reply to message #1795332] Sun, 23 September 2018 12:37 Go to previous message
Owais Ahmed is currently offline Owais AhmedFriend
I was able to figure out and run the SQL Procedure using an external JDBC Datasource, which works and gives result too.

Now the question being can this external JDBC Datasource be used when running the report within Maximo, if yes then is there any additional parameters for a JDBC Datasource to work from Maximo. My report gives report when run outside Maximo, but running after import into Maximo gives an Error that Cannot find the ODA dataSource extension (org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc)
Previous Topic:iDataExtract.getResultSetList() gives empty list
Next Topic:buglist
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:25:36 GMT 2024