Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » How to filter C static functions prototypes from Eclipse quick outline popup Ask Question
How to filter C static functions prototypes from Eclipse quick outline popup Ask Question [message #1794887] Mon, 10 September 2018 10:58 Go to next message
Michele Liscio is currently offline Michele LiscioFriend
Is there a way to filter C static functions prototypes from Eclipse quick outline popup (ctrl+o inside a .c file window)?

Since I use this tool very often, I'd like to hide prototypes from the results since I always look for function definitions.

I'm using Eclipse Photon on Debian, and there is no such filter between filters proposed by the down arrow button inside the popup.
Re: How to filter C static functions prototypes from Eclipse quick outline popup Ask Question [message #1795131 is a reply to message #1794887] Sun, 16 September 2018 04:29 Go to previous message
Marc-André Laperle is currently offline Marc-André LaperleFriend
Sounds interesting. Would you want to hide this from the normal Outline view as well? If that's the case, I think it might be more easily doable and more consistent. Could you file an enhancement request? https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=CDT
Previous Topic:how to get an eclipse build to recurse on a different source directory that is not a project
Next Topic:Eclipse & lldb-mi (macOSX) breakpoint in dynamically loaded library at runtime
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:55:39 GMT 2024