Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » CGAL integration with CDT(Problem in buiding CGAL example)
CGAL integration with CDT [message #1794553] Sun, 02 September 2018 19:38 Go to next message
ujjval rathod is currently offline ujjval rathodFriend
I have CGAL examples configured with eclipse. I have already done some of the project settings suggested on the following link.

http://cgal-discuss.949826.n4.nabble.com/How-to-configure-Ubuntu-EclipseCDT-CGAL-QT4-td953282.html

The problem is as follows,
Invoking: Cross G++ Linker
g++ -L/home/ujjval/Downloads/CGAL-4.13-beta1/lib -o "hello"  ./src/cgal.o   -lCGAL
./src/cgal.o: In function `std::ostream& CGAL::insert<CGAL::Simple_cartesian<double> >(std::ostream&, CGAL::Point_2<CGAL::Simple_cartesian<double> > const&, CGAL::Cartesian_tag const&)':
/usr/include/CGAL/Point_2.h:172: undefined reference to `CGAL::IO::mode'
makefile:45: recipe for target 'hello' failed
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [hello] Error 1

This problem is related to sequece of command CDT will run but I dont know how to change that.
I know how to run CGAL exaples from command line for example,

g++ -frounding-math cgal.cpp -o ujjval -lCGAL
Re: CGAL integration with CDT [message #1794603 is a reply to message #1794553] Mon, 03 September 2018 15:47 Go to previous message
ujjval rathod is currently offline ujjval rathodFriend
Well the problem is solved. I had a library linking problem, what I did as suggested by the above link I had to do it also for linker options as for compiller
Previous Topic:"gdb": Launching failed debugging in docker
Next Topic:Avoid recompiling all source files after changing project properties
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:39:51 GMT 2024