Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » CSS editor not working as expected on Eclipse Photon(CSS editor is showing warnings and context is not working)
CSS editor not working as expected on Eclipse Photon [message #1793725] Tue, 14 August 2018 15:24 Go to next message
Eduardo Garcia is currently offline Eduardo GarciaFriend
Hi everyone. I have been working a JavaFX project with Eclipse Oxigen, but I decided to try using Eclipse Photon. Now besides FXML editor is working as expected, and I can invoke SceneBuilder from IDE, and I'm able to compile and run my app, I have this side effect at CSS editor (CSS editor keep showing warnings and context is not working).

I'm using e(fx)clipse version 3.3.0, running Eclipse Photon and Project with Oracle JDK 8 (also using JFoenix, ControlsFX, Ikonli). The app is not using maven.

My environment is: Fedora 27 / KDE

I think maybe there is something in my configuration which is causing this, or I'm missing a lib. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Edu

P.S. As a side question, at this time, is it possible to use e(fx)clipse with JDK 10?
Re: CSS editor not working as expected on Eclipse Photon [message #1804514 is a reply to message #1793725] Wed, 27 March 2019 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alan McLeod is currently offline Alan McLeodFriend
I just installed Eclipse 2019-3 and e(fx)clipse 3.5 and am disappointed to see that the css editor from e(fx)clipse is still not working. I'm getting a warning for every line in the file and the code-completion tool does not work. I've used e(fx)clipse long enough to know how the completion tool should work and it was beneficial when it did. It would be nice to know what an alternate module would be that would supply the same functionality, or at least to have an indication that the current issues with the css editor will be repaired at some point.

I've tried the WTP option without success, as well.
Re: CSS editor not working as expected on Eclipse Photon [message #1804565 is a reply to message #1804514] Thu, 28 March 2019 18:45 Go to previous message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
Well for me it works so I don't know what needs to fixed. Feel free to file a ticket. If it is an easy fix i might be able to do it but I can't promise
Previous Topic:Link to Site_Assembly.zip for EFX 3.5.0
Next Topic:Beginner needs some help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:20:36 GMT 2024