Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Mark occurrences showing different highlight colors for no apparent reason
Mark occurrences showing different highlight colors for no apparent reason [message #1793018] Fri, 27 July 2018 16:02 Go to next message
Dave Clo is currently offline Dave CloFriend
When I double-click a variable to highlight it and view all other occurrences, the original shows blue and the others show orange except for sometimes they show gray!

I'm not understanding why nor how to fix this.

Please see attached screenshot.
Re: Mark occurrences showing different highlight colors for no apparent reason [message #1793019 is a reply to message #1793018] Fri, 27 July 2018 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK I realized the orange highlights are where the variable is being written to, and the gray ones are where it's being called... but I'm not sure how to change the color of the latter.
Re: Mark occurrences showing different highlight colors for no apparent reason [message #1793020 is a reply to message #1793019] Fri, 27 July 2018 16:33 Go to previous message
OK I found how to change the color of the read occurrences (in Annotations), but it seems I'm not able to use the 'write' color to make the 'read' color similar because there's no text specification in the color options to copy... or I'm not able to copy the color and paste it to the 'read' color and just modify it from there.

Can someone advise? It just seems like a guessing game to get a similar color.
Previous Topic:Autocomplete in CSS files
Next Topic:Show function internal vars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:02:37 GMT 2024