Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Content Assist not triggered by CTRL+SPACE inside the Orion web editor
Content Assist not triggered by CTRL+SPACE inside the Orion web editor [message #1792921] Wed, 25 July 2018 19:24 Go to next message
Andrew Carter is currently offline Andrew CarterFriend
Hello,

I am trying to use Xtext (2.14.0) together with the Orion web editor, but even with a simple example the Content Assist is not triggered by CTRL+SPACE inside the Orion editor.

From what I know, CTRL+SPACE is used by default to trigger the Content Assist inside the Orion editor, so it should work out of the box.

If I add a character to the "contentAssistCharTriggers" option, the Content Assist is triggered by the specified character, but CTRL+SPACE still doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue ?

Thanks in advance !
Re: Content Assist not triggered by CTRL+SPACE inside the Orion web editor [message #1792998 is a reply to message #1792921] Fri, 27 July 2018 09:52 Go to previous message
Andrew Carter is currently offline Andrew CarterFriend
The problem was that the Orion codeEdit version that I've used was not the right one.
The following codeEdit version has to be used to fix the CTRL+SPACE issue: http://download.eclipse.org/orion/drops/R-12.0-201606220105/built-codeEdit.zip
For more details go to : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51532037/xtext-content-assist-not-triggered-by-ctrlspace-inside-the-orion-web-editor
Previous Topic:Access all Resources in Eclipse(Xtext) Project
Next Topic:mismatched input '<EOF>' expecting 'configuration error type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:15:18 GMT 2024