Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » How to be in the "Github Projects" project list ?
How to be in the "Github Projects" project list ? [message #1791496] Sat, 30 June 2018 22:19 Go to next message
Yoann MOUGNIBAS is currently offline Yoann MOUGNIBASFriend
Hello,

How to be in the "Github Projects" project list ?

I think I've read about a year ago I have to add a "project.setup" file in the root directory on "master", and then open a support ticket.
Is it still this procedure ?

Regards,
Re: How to be in the "Github Projects" project list ? [message #1791573 is a reply to message #1791496] Mon, 02 July 2018 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
You can put the file anywhere in your repo. We just need a plain text link for it in the Bugzilla request. Generally it's best (I think) to put it in some project that will be in your workspace and to include an Eclipse Ini redirection task in your setup so that the local version in the clone is used once the clone exists. The wizard create that redirection task for you if you create a project setup in a project in a git clone.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: How to be in the "Github Projects" project list ? [message #1791605 is a reply to message #1791573] Mon, 02 July 2018 19:04 Go to previous message
Yoann MOUGNIBAS is currently offline Yoann MOUGNIBASFriend
Thanks for your time.

Here is the bugzilla link : Bug 536606
Previous Topic:Setup task validation
Next Topic: ERROR: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.natives code=0 The action chmod failed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:22:21 GMT 2024