Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Bug with displaying edges when the edge should go through a path expression
Bug with displaying edges when the edge should go through a path expression [message #1791038] Thu, 21 June 2018 19:14 Go to next message
Parsa Pourali is currently offline Parsa PouraliFriend
Hello,

I have an edge which connects elements A and B on the diagram. Element A is in container1 and Element B is in container2. I have created a BorderedNode on the container1 and forced the edge to go through the bordered node in between. Thus the edge will be like: ElementA -------BorderedNode------ElementB.

The issue is that when I move the bordered node the edge does not ALWAYS move with it. However, if I drag the edge again, it finds the path and fixes the issue. Basically it happens when: I select the edge, then I select the BorderedNode and move it. In this case the edge looks like ElementA ----- Element B and ignores the BorderedNode which is defined in the Path Expression.

I guess it is a bug, but do you suggest any ways to fix it ? I was thinking of rearranging the edge in the RefreshVisual() method of the BorderedNode edit part, so when the borderednode gets refreshed (or moved), it rearranges the edge and it fixes it self.

Can you help me on how to run arrange command (or sth similar) on an edge edit part?

index.php/fa/33199/0/

When I move the bordered node:
index.php/fa/33200/0/

Thanks,
Regards,
Parsa

• Attachment: bug1.png
    (Size: 7.71KB, Downloaded 245 times)
  • Attachment: bug2.png
    (Size: 2.61KB, Downloaded 177 times)
Re: Bug with displaying edges when the edge should go through a path expression [message #1791238 is a reply to message #1791038] Tue, 26 June 2018 14:10 Go to previous message
Parsa Pourali is currently offline Parsa PouraliFriend
Can anyone please say if there is a fix for it ?

Thanks,
Parsa
Previous Topic:Get Edge Start and End Absolute Coordinates
Next Topic:[ANN] Sirius 5.1.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:31:33 GMT 2024