Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Eclipce Indigo 3.7 Not Active Text and Link Text Color(Eclipce Indigo 3.7 Not Active Text and Link Text Color)
Eclipce Indigo 3.7 Not Active Text and Link Text Color [message #1790506] Tue, 12 June 2018 03:50 Go to next message
Damir Amirov is currently offline Damir AmirovFriend
Hi guys!

I use dark theme for OS Windows, so Elcipse Indigo 3.7 has dark theme automatically over default settings. Its ok, but not active text and link text in black color. Could you please help me how to change this text color on white?
Screenshots in attach.
Re: Eclipce Indigo 3.7 Not Active Text and Link Text Color [message #1790549 is a reply to message #1790506] Tue, 12 June 2018 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Indigo is now 7 years old. The dark theme has been greatly improved since then. Photon will be released at the end of the month, though you can download near-final pre-releases at

https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php

You can use Photon to develop for Indigo by using a target platform.

Brian.
Re: Eclipce Indigo 3.7 Not Active Text and Link Text Color [message #1790658 is a reply to message #1790549] Thu, 14 June 2018 06:46 Go to previous message
Damir Amirov is currently offline Damir AmirovFriend
Tkank you for feedback. I use Ecipse for Oracle Service Bus develope. So I am not sure another Eclipse will support it.
Previous Topic:Password Field Editor in Preferences Page
Next Topic:Ant failed to create task or type "bnd"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:57:34 GMT 2024