Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » NatTable Support
NatTable Support [message #1790115] Tue, 05 June 2018 11:42 Go to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Hi,

I am the project lead of Nebula NatTable. I recognized that there are several parties interested in NatTable support in RCPTT.

I have seen a branch created three years ago where some work was started.

What was the reason for not finishing that work? Did you face some technical difficulties or was it only too much work so handle?

I wanted to have a look, but I fail already with setting up a workspace and merging that branch with master. Any help would be appreciated.

On the other hand, what would be necessary to finish that work?
Could I help in getting things done?

I also read that you provide Professional Support. I already wrote a mail to that address, but still waiting for response. I would be interested to know what it would cost to finish the NatTable integration. As I said, I would also be available for technical questions or even changes in code to make testing possible (e.g. I already corrected the ShowXxxInViewportCommands to make them work without knowing the ViewportLayer).

Either answer me here or via email. I'm really interested in this topic and would like to know the possibilities.

Greez,
Dirk
Re: NatTable Support [message #1790999 is a reply to message #1790115] Thu, 21 June 2018 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander Farel is currently offline Alexander FarelFriend
Hello,
We are also very interested in NatTable support in RCPTT, since this is the default testing framework we use for other products.

Are there any news regarding this?
Re: NatTable Support [message #1827075 is a reply to message #1790999] Wed, 06 May 2020 15:43 Go to previous message
Jeff Dunn is currently offline Jeff DunnFriend
Has any progress been made on this front ?
Previous Topic:RCPTT does not register that it has executed the command on RH7
Next Topic:How to use the Launch Contexts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:47:53 GMT 2024