Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Anchors in Diagrams(Possible to display a certain number of anchors on a Node?)
Anchors in Diagrams [message #1787580] Tue, 29 May 2018 12:39 Go to next message
Mallika Mewar is currently offline Mallika MewarFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to model a Diagram Editor and wanted to know if there's a way (through settings, programmatically or otherwise), to display the anchors on Nodes and Edges, like the one shown in the attachment?

Would be nice if I could get some links on how to do it, if it is possible.

Thanks!

PS: I already went through old threads about Anchors but couldn't find much, based on Sirius 5.

Edit 1: This is the link I was referring to, from Sirius 3: http://cedric.brun.io/eclipse/sirius-3.0M6-anchors/

However, I couldn't find a way to show the anchor points. Is it even possible to do this?
  • Attachment: Anchors.PNG
    (Size: 49.93KB, Downloaded 78 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 30 May 2018 11:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Anchors in Diagrams [message #1789950 is a reply to message #1787580] Fri, 01 June 2018 07:07 Go to previous message
Maxime Porhel is currently offline Maxime PorhelFriend
Hi Malika,

IMO, it is not currently possible to display the Anchor : they are use to locate/compute the connection ends but then the drawing begins on the border of the connected figures.

Would you like to see them because you try to position them as indicated by Cedric in his blog post ? or Do you need to have specific not on which your user can attach connections (in this case I suggest you to try the creation of sub nodes or border nodes used as ports)

Regards,

Maxime Porhel - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Attach Other Figures/EditParts to an Edge
Next Topic:Edge Style Custom
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:55:16 GMT 2024