Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » NoSuchMethodError: _persistence_checkFetched(Ljava/lang/String;)V on adding some spring jars
NoSuchMethodError: _persistence_checkFetched(Ljava/lang/String;)V on adding some spring jars [message #1787192] Mon, 21 May 2018 17:26 Go to next message
Sreenivasulu Sanduri is currently offline Sreenivasulu SanduriFriend
Hello Everyone,

I am seeing this weird error. I have no clue about this error. Could you help me solve this issue?

Getting below error on adding some completely independent jar 'spring-data-keyvalue-1.2.6.RELEASE.jar'

Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.xx.SomeEntity._persistence_checkFetched(Ljava/lang/String;)V

It's working fine on removing the jar 'spring-data-keyvalue-1.2.6.RELEASE.jar'.

Also, please note that 'SomeEntity' extends 'SuperEntity' and SuperEntity is annotated with '@MappedSuperclass'.

Thank you for the help in advance.
Re: NoSuchMethodError: _persistence_checkFetched(Ljava/lang/String;)V on adding some spring jars [message #1787605 is a reply to message #1787192] Tue, 29 May 2018 22:12 Go to previous message
Chris Delahunt is currently offline Chris DelahuntFriend
Looks like a problem with weaving, where EclipseLink expects the method to have been added that wasn't. This is common when using static weaving when something prevents the weaving process to run on the mappedSuperclass, like it being in a separate jar or project. How have you set this up? Simple solution, but not the best one, is to turn off weaving outright, but I would suggest you figure out what is changing in your environment when you add that spring jar.

Previous Topic:Stuck thread when EJBQueryImpl.getSingleResult
Next Topic:eclipselink weaving is not working for lazy loading of entities
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:58:42 GMT 2024