Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Warning: The EClass XXX used in domainClass is not accessible
Warning: The EClass XXX used in domainClass is not accessible [message #1786930] Wed, 16 May 2018 02:03 Go to next message
Adalberto Jr is currently offline Adalberto JrFriend
Hi.

What does this warning message mean?

"The EClass XXX used in domainClass is not accessible. You are most likely trying to use an EClass without having a dependency to its plugin."

How can I solve it?

Regards.
Re: Warning: The EClass XXX used in domainClass is not accessible [message #1786946 is a reply to message #1786930] Wed, 16 May 2018 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
As mentioned in the error message, the plugin containing your modeler definition must have a dependency towards the plug-in which defines your metamodel.

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Warning: The EClass XXX used in domainClass is not accessible [message #1786962 is a reply to message #1786946] Wed, 16 May 2018 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adalberto Jr is currently offline Adalberto JrFriend
Pierre,

the strange thing is that my project was working fine. I was trying to integrate it with an Acceleo project. Suddenly, this message appears.

Where I must look to fix this error?

Regards

Re: Warning: The EClass XXX used in domainClass is not accessible [message #1786964 is a reply to message #1786962] Wed, 16 May 2018 14:26 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

When you edit a Sirius diagram or an Acceleo transformation you are running within Eclipse and everything registered in your Eclipse workspace can be accessible.

When you run an Acceleo transformation you are running a standalone Java application with some help from Eclipse in that the classpath is auto-generated from the MANIFEST.MF; it uses only what is registered in the MANIFEST.MF. Therefore fix your classpath, by adding a MANIFEST.MF dependency to what you need. That should fix it for simple file layouts. If you have a complex workspace spread across many GIT locations, you could be in trouble.

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:Some Validation Rules are not executed properly within the generated plugin.
Next Topic:The feature 'activatedLayers' has a reference to '' which cannot be f
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:58:58 GMT 2024