Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Group Header Repeating Before Page Break
Group Header Repeating Before Page Break [message #1786711] Wed, 09 May 2018 17:43 Go to next message
Lucas Veloso Souza is currently offline Lucas Veloso SouzaFriend
I'm having a problem with retaining the title of groups before the page break when the data does not fit on the same page.
Titles repeat normally on the next page but should not be displayed on the previous page because the data will not appear in it.
I already researched the forum and found no similar problem and need to solve this problem.
I'm using Birt 2.2.1 and the report has a table with three groups, each with a header and footer.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 May 2018 13:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Group Header Repeating Before Page Break [message #1790899 is a reply to message #1786711] Tue, 19 June 2018 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eti Ga is currently offline Eti GaFriend
Hello,

First, why are you using 2.2.1 version of BIRT ? You should try the latest version I guess.

Then, can you try to reproduce the problem with the default BIRT datasource ? ( classicmodel)
Re: Group Header Repeating Before Page Break [message #1791040 is a reply to message #1790899] Thu, 21 June 2018 20:05 Go to previous message
Lucas Veloso Souza is currently offline Lucas Veloso SouzaFriend
Thanks for the reply.

After researching I realized that there is no practical solution to this problem in version 2.1.
It was decided that the layout of the report would be changed.
Previous Topic:Maximo PDF Charts not rendering in SVG format
Next Topic:Just added tables,, but cannot find them in BIRT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:11:23 GMT 2024