Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How can I integrate papyrus plugin in my rcp application? I want to access papyrus editor in my rcp
How can I integrate papyrus plugin in my rcp application? I want to access papyrus editor in my rcp [message #1786563] Mon, 07 May 2018 09:57 Go to next message
manav GUPTA is currently offline manav GUPTAFriend
How can I integrate papyrus plugin in my rcp application? I want to access papyrus editor in my rcp application?
Please see attached screenshot.

In right hand side section above, I want to display papyrus. The user shall be able to access papyrus and draw UMLs there only.
  • Attachment: lp.png
    (Size: 93.68KB, Downloaded 139 times)
Re: How can I integrate papyrus plugin in my rcp application? I want to access papyrus editor in my [message #1787019 is a reply to message #1786563] Thu, 17 May 2018 11:49 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Hi,

you can create an RCP that includes Papyrus by adding "org.eclipse.papyrus.sdk.feature" as a required feature. However, you can't restrict Papyrus to a specific area of the screen. It will always look quite similar to a standard Eclipse with Papyrus installed (or require considerable efforts). What you can do is to tweak oreferences via a plugin_customization.ini file and to define a Papyrus-like perspective, in which for instance only a subset of the typical views are visible and/or replaced by other views.

HTH,

Ansgar
Previous Topic:Design, java code generation and template parameters
Next Topic:What plugins to install to allow ReqIF import/export
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:07:03 GMT 2024