Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Trigger the update of an other instance of my extension
Trigger the update of an other instance of my extension [message #1786461] Thu, 03 May 2018 17:03 Go to next message
Xabier Garat is currently offline Xabier GaratFriend
Hi,

This is what I need : When I change a property value in my extension, an update is done end the appearance of my feature is changed. I would like that at the same time, this value is sent the value to an other instance of my extension and trigger the update of to this instance.
How can I do that ?
Re: Trigger the update of an other instance of my extension [message #1786596 is a reply to message #1786461] Tue, 08 May 2018 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
Hi,
take a look here:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/BPMN2-Modeler/DeveloperTutorials/Adapters
https://wiki.eclipse.org/BPMN2-Modeler/DeveloperTutorials/Validation

Reacting on a Notification event may be a solution.

I hope this helps you to solve your problem

===
Ralph
Re: Trigger the update of an other instance of my extension [message #1786743 is a reply to message #1786596] Thu, 10 May 2018 14:23 Go to previous message
Xabier Garat is currently offline Xabier GaratFriend
Hi Ralph,

I'm trying to reproduce the example of the CustomLayoutAdapter from the wiki , but it doesn't work. Here is the code :
@Override public IAddFeature getAddFeature(IFeatureProvider fp) {
	return new AddIntermediateCatchEventFeature(fp) {

But getAddFeature(IFeatureProvider fp) has to return an IAddFeature , and AddIntermediateCatchEventFeature(fp) doesn't match.

I tried too to reproduce the example org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.examples.dynamic, but the method resourceSetChanged(ResourceSetChangeEvent event) is never triggered...
Can you help me please ?
Previous Topic:BPMN Plugin extraction
Next Topic:problem with displaying large diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 16:41:42 GMT 2024