Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [SysML] Where are the getX operations on stereotypes of the SysML profile implemented?
[SysML] Where are the getX operations on stereotypes of the SysML profile implemented? [message #1786383] Wed, 02 May 2018 12:38 Go to next message
Benedikt Bauer is currently offline Benedikt BauerFriend
In the SysML profile some functionality is realized through operations defined on a stereotype. For example, the Requirement stereotype has operations
getSatisfies
and
getDerives
which automatically fill the parameters satisfiedBy and Derived with lists of the respective elements which are connected to a requirement via Satisfy and DeriveReqt relations.

For an own DSML I want to implement an analogous mechanism for my own custom stereotypes. I thought it would be a good start to look at how the operations mentioned above are implemented to get an idea about how to implement my own ones. Unfortunately I was not able to find them in the sources of the SysML profile in the Papyrus git.

Therefore I would be very grateful if someone could point me to the right place in the code. Also any other howto or tutorial that could give me a jump start would be highly appreciated. And of course, if you think that I'm on the wrong path to begin with due to some misunderstanding on my side, I'd also like to hear your opinion on how to do things in a different yet better way.
Re: [SysML] Where are the getX operations on stereotypes of the SysML profile implemented? [message #1786384 is a reply to message #1786383] Wed, 02 May 2018 12:48 Go to previous message
Benoit Maggi is currently offline Benoit MaggiFriend
Hi,

You may find the implementations here
https://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus-sysml.git/tree/core/org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14/src/org/eclipse/papyrus/sysml14/requirements/RequirementCustomImpl.java

The code is "injected" using a custom factory
See L129 https://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus-sysml.git/tree/core/org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14/plugin.xml

Regards,
Benoit
Previous Topic:Export format for Papyrus diagrams .jcd .the .rdf
Next Topic:How to programmtically be notified when an element in a sumodel have been manually loaded/resolved.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:21:34 GMT 2024