Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Copying Launch configuration from one project to a new project(Launch configurations)
Copying Launch configuration from one project to a new project [message #1785964] Mon, 23 April 2018 15:29 Go to next message
Daryl Lee is currently offline Daryl LeeFriend
In this thread I learned where to find the launch configurations. I have two projects in the same workspace and would like to copy some of the launch configurations from the older project to the new one. While awaiting a response, I'll open a text editor on the current launch file to copy-paste into a new launch configuration, but that seems clumsy. Is there a better way? Since the launch configurations live in the workspace, there doesn't seem to be any way to just do a file copy.
Re: Copying Launch configuration from one project to a new project [message #1785967 is a reply to message #1785964] Mon, 23 April 2018 15:40 Go to previous message
Daryl Lee is currently offline Daryl LeeFriend
My apologies--that was premature. The list of launch configs was not where I expected it. But as it happens, I need a new config anyway, and I can get that with the Duplicate function.
Previous Topic:Tycho cannot resolve com.google.gson
Next Topic:versioning and language.settings.xml
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 01:57:37 GMT 2024