Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » quickfix support theia/vscode ides(verify it is an eclipse only feature)
quickfix support theia/vscode ides [message #1785495] Sun, 15 April 2018 16:08 Go to next message
David Craven is currently offline David CravenFriend
Hi!

Is it correct that quickfixes in the *.ui package are currently only supported for eclipse? xtext is so cool!

Thank you,
David Craven
Re: quickfix support theia/vscode ides [message #1785618 is a reply to message #1785495] Tue, 17 April 2018 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karsten Thoms is currently offline Karsten ThomsFriend

Hi David!

Yes, quickfixes are only available in Eclipse.
Everything in .ui is Eclipse specific anyway.

Nice to hear that you like Xtext!

~Karsten
Re: quickfix support theia/vscode ides [message #1786116 is a reply to message #1785618] Wed, 25 April 2018 18:20 Go to previous message
David Craven is currently offline David CravenFriend
FYI: For a couple of reasons related to my use case I'm evaluating writing a compiler plugin instead. Also I'm hoping to get documentation generation and package management for free by taking this approach, both would/might be cool additions to xtext. Also a minimal scheme like language implementation in addition to xtend might get people up and running with their own problem specific stuff faster. Just some ideas, I've mainly been playing around with the diagram/sprotty integration...
Previous Topic:Created DSL plug-in don't work on a new Eclipse project
Next Topic:Issue with formatting line breaks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:39:23 GMT 2024