Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Getting instance from the slot.value using Acceleo Code
Getting instance from the slot.value using Acceleo Code [message #1785042] Sun, 08 April 2018 15:01 Go to next message
Muhammad Nouman Zafar is currently offline Muhammad Nouman ZafarFriend
I have been working on a project using acceleo. I want to generate the XML file have values of all instances and instance classifiers names and attributes as xml tags. To maintain the hierarchy of the xml and instances i need to get the instances of both member ends of the slot but i m not able to the get the instance other then the owninginstance of that slot. Kindly help me!
Re: Getting instance from the slot.value using Acceleo Code [message #1785292 is a reply to message #1785042] Thu, 12 April 2018 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

Acceleo is an M2T which is unsuitable for generating XML. Use an M2M. Since you are using an unsuitable tool, I am not all surprised that you are having difficulties and from the minimal information you provide I can only guess at your misunderstandings.

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/docs/publications/OCL2016Opposites/Opposites.pdf might be relevant to your navigation difficulties.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: Getting instance from the slot.value using Acceleo Code [message #1785565 is a reply to message #1785292] Mon, 16 April 2018 19:52 Go to previous message
Muhammad Nouman Zafar is currently offline Muhammad Nouman ZafarFriend
Thank you for your reply Ed Willin .... I got the solution however :-)
Previous Topic:[ACCELEO] wrong parameter value
Next Topic:Different in Acceleo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:36:14 GMT 2024