Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » How to export my Acceleo code generator as a standalone desktop application ?
How to export my Acceleo code generator as a standalone desktop application ? [message #1784638] Sat, 31 March 2018 12:09 Go to next message
mamad . is currently offline mamad .Friend
Hi, every body,

I want to have a standalone desktop application that take the model files (.xmi files) as input and return the generated codes (in my case some .java files) as output .

I know how to make a java swing application for GUI part of my generator and currently i have the Acceleo project that gives the generated codes but i want to publish my code generator as a standalone desktop application and don't know how integrate the GUI part with the Acceleo project.

Thanks in advance,.

[Updated on: Sat, 31 March 2018 12:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to export my Acceleo code generator as a standalone desktop application ? [message #1786869 is a reply to message #1784638] Mon, 14 May 2018 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dear Ed Willink ,
please help me in this context too ;)
Probably you are only one who knows the solution !!!
Re: How to export my Acceleo code generator as a standalone desktop application ? [message #1786873 is a reply to message #1786869] Mon, 14 May 2018 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

File->Export->Deployable XXX is often suitable for simple applications.

Maven/Tycho is the solution for more complex applications. Sorry I only use Maven/Tycho and have never used Acceleo with them. My inaccurate recollections of what I failed to do with Buckmnister before I migrated to Xtend will probably not help you.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: How to export my Acceleo code generator as a standalone desktop application ? [message #1786882 is a reply to message #1786873] Mon, 14 May 2018 19:49 Go to previous message
OK i will search about it thank you very much.
Previous Topic:Convert Sequence to String in Acceleo
Next Topic:Acceleo Code Generation?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:25:49 GMT 2024