Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Cannot figure out how to import a single source code. (Source Code, Import Projects)
Cannot figure out how to import a single source code. [message #1784315] Mon, 26 March 2018 16:08 Go to next message
Kenneth Milota is currently offline Kenneth MilotaFriend

The problem is, when I go to either Eclipse or NetBeans and try to import a project based on the zip or extracted zip I open, it will not work. Eclipse just says there are no projects to import, and NetBeans will load and say no projects added to NetBeans.

I even tried importing projects I already created and extracted, and it will not load them. It's not letting me post an example of a code I'm trying to import, because it won't let me post links here for some reason.

Any help here would be great. I've been searching Google for a couple hours and I cannot find an answer that I can understand of running source codes.

I download the code to my desktop. Extract the files into a new folder. I open Eclipse, go to import and import existing project, click the folder, and it cannot find it.
Re: Cannot figure out how to import a single source code. [message #1784326 is a reply to message #1784315] Mon, 26 March 2018 19:01 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
The primary point of help for this question would be http://help.eclipse.org/oxygen/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jdt.doc.user%2FgettingStarted%2Fqs-ProjectConfiguration.htm&cp=1_1_1

Previous Topic:problem to open Eclipse Oxygen-Error : Could not create the Java Virtual Machine
Next Topic:Correlate ConsoleOutput to JUnit TestMethod?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:56:07 GMT 2024