Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Store my own data relating to a TestSuite(I would like to store some data relevant to a single Testsuite )
Store my own data relating to a TestSuite [message #1783739] Fri, 16 March 2018 12:59 Go to next message
Daniel Mising name is currently offline Daniel Mising nameFriend
Hi there,

is it possible to open a Test Suite in Jubula-IDE and somehow store any textual Data in relation to a single Testsuite so that it might get for example displayed in the Properties Tab of said TestSuite?

This way i could use the Jubula-DB (or the XML-Export of it) as the single Source of information for some related Processes.

I am thinking about programmatically doing stuff for each Testsuite and using the TestSuites manually added MetaData as relevant input.

If that is not currently possible ... where in the code should i poke around best to create a way to do that?

cheers
Daniel
Re: Store my own data relating to a TestSuite [message #1783923 is a reply to message #1783739] Tue, 20 March 2018 12:50 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

there are some functions that you can use to get node names and attributes - check the docs for the kind of functions available. If there isn't one that does the thing you need, then writing a function might be the easiest way. The developer documentation contains information on that.

best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Query Jubula Database
Next Topic:Jubula 8.6 can't catpute controls in Ubuntu 16.04
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:46:09 GMT 2024