Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Receive Task validation error vs. BPMN specification
Receive Task validation error vs. BPMN specification [message #1782796] Thu, 01 March 2018 14:43 Go to next message
Yelena Kasyanova is currently offline Yelena KasyanovaFriend
Hello All,

in the official OMG's BPMN specification, version 2.0.2, there is a following statement: "In order for the Receive Task to instantiate the Process its instantiate attribute MUST be set to true and it MUST NOT have any incoming Sequence Flow".

So I put a Receive Task on my process drawing and set its Instantiate attribute to true (means checked the Instantiate box in the Properties window). However, my editor still reports "Receive Task Receive Task 2 has no Incoming Connections". Is this message incorrect, or did I misunderstand something?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Receive Task validation error vs. BPMN specification [message #1782996 is a reply to message #1782796] Tue, 06 March 2018 09:46 Go to previous message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
Hi,
Can you please record the problem in Bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BPMN2Modeler
Previous Topic:Example: Implementing an Extension
Next Topic:Icon in the customTask shape
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 16:56:05 GMT 2024