Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » [Oxygen] Wizard - CanFinish or disable Finish-Button
[Oxygen] Wizard - CanFinish or disable Finish-Button [message #1782494] Sat, 24 February 2018 16:51 Go to next message
Peter Pfeifer is currently offline Peter PfeiferFriend

Hello there,

I have a wizard, where a user can enter/order some items. On the last page a summary of all selected goods and the overall costs.

As long as the overall costs are zero I'd like the finish button to be disabled...

But a simple getContainerForm().getWizardFinishButton().setEnabled(false) does nothing.

I also have the Cancel Button visible ( containerForm.getWizardCancelButton().setVisible(true) ).

Is there a way to disable the Finish-Button. In earlier versions of Scout there was the IWizard.canFinish(). Is there something similar in Scout 7.x?

Regards, Peter
Re: [Oxygen] Wizard - CanFinish or disable Finish-Button [message #1782543 is a reply to message #1782494] Mon, 26 February 2018 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Baenziger is currently offline Patrick BaenzigerFriend
Hello Peter

Yes, this should still be possible.

The recommended place to override the button behaviour is the AbstractWizard.execRefreshButtonPolicy() method. The default it sets the visibility of the Next, Finish and Previous-Buttons based on whether a previous/next step is available.
This method is called when the active step changes or the wizard is started initially.

Regards,
Patrick
Re: [Oxygen] Wizard - CanFinish or disable Finish-Button [message #1782587 is a reply to message #1782543] Mon, 26 February 2018 17:29 Go to previous message
Peter Pfeifer is currently offline Peter PfeiferFriend

Hi,
thanks for the hint. It works like a charm.
Peter
Previous Topic:NodePage - DetailForm - Veto Form desactivation
Next Topic:Guide line to migrate from Kepler to Oxygen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 17:00:22 GMT 2024