Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Mylyn tasks & Working Set problems (Oxygen 2)(Mylyn bug)
Mylyn tasks & Working Set problems (Oxygen 2) [message #1782006] Thu, 15 February 2018 20:42 Go to next message
Torsten Wenzel is currently offline Torsten WenzelFriend
Hello,

I'm a longterm Eclipse user and now using the latest Oxygen version together with Mylyn's task list (3.23.2) and Working Set. I'm used to create Working Sets in my project explorers and that switching the active Working Set their also affects the tasks shown in the Mylyn task view.

Since Oxygen this does not work any longer and if I switch in my Project explorer the task list's Working Set selection remains and vice versa. It's like both view operate on different "Working Set" selection models.

I guess this is a bug. Is there any information known already regarding this problem?
Re: Mylyn tasks & Working Set problems (Oxygen 2) [message #1782240 is a reply to message #1782006] Tue, 20 February 2018 19:45 Go to previous message
Sam Davis is currently offline Sam DavisFriend
Quote:
Since Oxygen this does not work any longer and if I switch in my Project explorer the task list's Working Set selection remains and vice versa. It's like both view operate on different "Working Set" selection models.

This is how it works for me on Neon and I think this is how it has always worked. However, you can add resources to your task working sets and set your project explorer to show the "window working set." In that case the project explorer will update whenever you select a working set in the task list, but not vice versa.
Previous Topic:WikiText downloads, where?
Next Topic:How get I rid off annoying read-only-warning?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:44:39 GMT 2024