Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Set the position of the node when it is copied
Set the position of the node when it is copied [message #1781693] Mon, 12 February 2018 09:31 Go to next message
Martin Jedlicka is currently offline Martin JedlickaFriend
Hi,

I need to set the position of the node when it is copied (action Paste). The clipboard contains DNode nodes (DDiagramElement) However, LayoutConstraint can only be set to Node type node (org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.notation.Node). When I try to find a Node from DNode when I copy using SiriusGMFHelper.getGmfNode(diagramElement), it returns null. Is it possible to set the position of the DNode node?

Thanks for every advice.

Martin
Re: Set the position of the node when it is copied [message #1781721 is a reply to message #1781693] Mon, 12 February 2018 14:33 Go to previous message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

This is not directly supported. Bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=508178 contains in attachment an example of a workaround, which uses a Java service calling on internal Sirius APIs to associate "layout data" to the DNode that will (should) by used when the view (GMF Node) will be created later. You can try and have a look, but be aware that this is not officially supported and there is no documentation beside what is in the ticket.

Regards,

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Can't edit labels in table element
Next Topic:The font representation problem of text label in Sirius
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:41:01 GMT 2024