Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to access 3 data set in one table(I have a scenario.. adding 3 column from 3 different data set and need to show in table)
How to access 3 data set in one table [message #1780526] Tue, 23 January 2018 16:11 Go to next message
hema Latha is currently offline hema LathaFriend
There are 3 different data set
1.openbalance
2.currentopenbalance
3.statement

In a birt report, i have to display all the column from statement data set in single table and caluculate the sum of openbal,curentbal and need to display inthe same table

I have tried to put grid and add other dataset in same table

But i need to dispaly sum of open balance and sum of current balance.. how to achieve this
Re: How to access 3 data set in one table [message #1781128 is a reply to message #1780526] Thu, 01 February 2018 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerry Sheets is currently offline Jerry SheetsFriend
It is hard to know exactly what you are trying to do with a screenshot or example, but if I understand your question, you can either create a view to group the data you need into one data set or you can use global variables to save the totals from one data set to be used in subsequent datasets.
Re: How to access 3 data set in one table [message #1781687 is a reply to message #1781128] Mon, 12 February 2018 08:23 Go to previous message
Georgi Georgiev is currently offline Georgi GeorgievFriend
Hi ,
Do you try with "Joint Data Set" ?
https://help.eclipse.org/mars/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.birt.doc%2Fbirt%2Fds-HowToJoinDataSets.html

BR
Georgi
Previous Topic:Problem when adding new field to existing report
Next Topic:Problem generating a BIRT report with data between two dates form dynamic URL XML source
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:10:21 GMT 2024