Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » change the background to transparent for custom widget parent?
change the background to transparent for custom widget parent? [message #1780480] Tue, 23 January 2018 07:25 Go to next message
David Song is currently offline David SongFriend
hi all,
I created a custom widget pop menu, and it can be used in table or tree, but when the widgets are appended to the table, RAP generates the code just like below, and the parent div background to white, my question is how to change the parent's background to transparent?
Thanks.
index.php/fa/31894/0/
index.php/fa/31895/0/
Re: change the background to transparent for custom widget parent? [message #1780502 is a reply to message #1780480] Tue, 23 January 2018 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Hi,
usually the custom widget extends Composite and this is the default Composite background defined in the RAP theming. You can set a custom variant to your custom widget and set the background color to transparent.
HTH,
Ivan
Re: change the background to transparent for custom widget parent? [message #1780782 is a reply to message #1780502] Sat, 27 January 2018 04:21 Go to previous message
David Song is currently offline David SongFriend
Thanks Furnadjiev, RAP add a parent div automatically when add custom widgets, and I have no way to control the properties of the parent div element , so I have to set the global css to all composites.

Composite {
  background-color: transparent;
}

Your regards
Previous Topic:WAR deployment error
Next Topic:javascript: cannot access parent window
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:23:57 GMT 2024