Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SmartHome » DynamicStateDescriptionProvider and sitemap
DynamicStateDescriptionProvider and sitemap [message #1780371] Sun, 21 January 2018 18:15 Go to next message
Michael Geramb is currently offline Michael GerambFriend
Hi community,
I have implemented a DynamicStateDescriptionProvider for a channel. This works in PaperUI. But is there a way to use it in a sitemap? A readonly view with Text or Default element works fine and shows the mapped result. But if I use the Selection element (without the mapping attribute, because the options are provided by my DynamicStateDescriptionProvider), the element is empty and the dropdown shows no elements.
Is this a missing feature?
Regards,
Michael
Re: DynamicStateDescriptionProvider and sitemap [message #1780397 is a reply to message #1780371] Mon, 22 January 2018 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kai Kreuzer is currently offline Kai KreuzerFriend
Hi Michael,

Please see https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/4942 - this should be exactly your case, right?

Regards,
Kai
Re: DynamicStateDescriptionProvider and sitemap [message #1780460 is a reply to message #1780397] Mon, 22 January 2018 17:13 Go to previous message
Michael Geramb is currently offline Michael GerambFriend
Hi Kai,
Exactly, so I have to wait...
Thank's for your hint!
Regards,
Michael
Previous Topic:Maven install is getting BUILD FAILURE
Next Topic:When i am doing maven clean install on windows i am getting this error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:43:14 GMT 2024