Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » CSS styling for Nebula Gallery and custom widgets in Eclipse 4.6(CSS styling for Nebula Gallery and custom widgets in Eclipse 4.6)
CSS styling for Nebula Gallery and custom widgets in Eclipse 4.6 [message #1779867] Mon, 15 January 2018 05:53 Go to next message
Deepshikha Tripathi is currently offline Deepshikha TripathiFriend
Is there any plan to add CSS support for Gallery widget in future ?

I found a way to add CSS style sheet support for custom widgets ,but for that I need to depend on many packages which have been marked internal so I want to know is there any other way to do it ?

Should I go ahead with this approach and depend on these internal packages ?
Re: CSS styling for Nebula Gallery and custom widgets in Eclipse 4.6 [message #1779889 is a reply to message #1779867] Mon, 15 January 2018 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Deepshikha,

There are no plans to add CSS support for Gallery but we welcome your contribution.

As Gallery has support for customer renderers, it should not be difficult to add CSS support in a structured way. To get some inspiration take a look at the CSS rendering engine of the PShelf widget.

Please file an issue in Bugzilla if you want to work on this and also read the Nebula contribution guide. I'm happy to guide you.

Best regards,

Wim
Re: CSS styling for Nebula Gallery and custom widgets in Eclipse 4.6 [message #1779964 is a reply to message #1779889] Tue, 16 January 2018 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepshikha Tripathi is currently offline Deepshikha TripathiFriend
Thank You Wim.
Will give a try to it :)
Re: CSS styling for Nebula Gallery and custom widgets in Eclipse 4.6 [message #1780102 is a reply to message #1779964] Wed, 17 January 2018 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin Dolezy is currently offline Justin DolezyFriend
Hi Deepshikha,

CSS support for Gallery is something we'd also be interested in, but haven't gotten around to looking into it yet. I guess you've seen Lars Vogel's CSS styling tutorial? Doesn't explicitly mention anything about internal packages though..

Wim - do you know if Grid has CSS support already? We'd probably need to do that one also if not.

Cheers,
Justin
Re: CSS styling for Nebula Gallery and custom widgets in Eclipse 4.6 [message #1780120 is a reply to message #1780102] Wed, 17 January 2018 15:30 Go to previous message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Justin,

No support for styling in Grid either. I'm sure that will be welcomed by many.

Cheers,

Wim
Previous Topic:How to layout an XYGraph with others Figures
Next Topic:XY Graph - Single series with different color
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:48:07 GMT 2024