Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » "Launch Failed. Binary Not Found" HELP(Trying to learn C++ on Eclipse Kepler but I keep getting this problem!)
"Launch Failed. Binary Not Found" HELP [message #1778917] Sun, 24 December 2017 01:43 Go to next message
Tae Hyun Je is currently offline Tae Hyun JeFriend
Like the title says, I keep getting this error whenever I try to run a practice program. Basically, I write the code and then Ctrl + B to build it. However, it fails because it has a problem when I use "std::cout." It keeps having the problem with "cout." Also, when I use ";" to end the code line. But, when this happens, I just restart the Eclipse Kepler and rebuild the program and for some reason, it works!! Is there a way to fix this so I don't have to restart it every time?
Re: "Launch Failed. Binary Not Found" HELP [message #1778996 is a reply to message #1778917] Thu, 28 December 2017 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's best to ask questions about C/C++ on the CDT forum. And Kepler is very old so maybe it's a but that won't be there if you install Oxygen. https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: "Launch Failed. Binary Not Found" HELP [message #1779019 is a reply to message #1778996] Thu, 28 December 2017 20:49 Go to previous message
Tae Hyun Je is currently offline Tae Hyun JeFriend
Yes, I realized that I was using a very old version of Eclipse a few days after I posted this! Thank you for the information
Previous Topic:Error : SWTBot plugin
Next Topic:Open Call Hierarchy fails on class functions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:33:46 GMT 2024