Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » JPA Project Change Event Handler(JPA Project Chenge Event Handler Hangs Workspace)
JPA Project Change Event Handler [message #1773767] Wed, 04 October 2017 12:05 Go to next message
John M. Yount is currently offline John M. YountFriend

Hello out there in the Eclipse universe! I'm experiencing a VERY frustrating issue with both Eclipse Mars & Eclipse Oxygen. I have a Spring-Hibernate-Maven Web Application, and every time I make even the smallest coding change, I'm stuck with 15 - 20 minutes of "JPA Project Change Event Handler - Waiting" messages in the "Progress" window. Now, I've gone into the Preferences - Validation menu and disabled JPA Validation, both in the Validation menu and in Maven - Java EE Integration. I've even tried selecting "Suspend All Validators", to no effect. I've uninstalled the JPA facet in the Project Facets menu, and in BOTH Mars & Oxygen, I still get line after line after line of "JPA Project Change Event Handler - Waiting" messages every time I make any coding changes. I don't know what else to do, there aren't any settings left to change, unless someone out there knows of something I missed somewhere. Any ideas?

Thanks!

j.
Re: JPA Project Change Event Handler [message #1775458 is a reply to message #1773767] Mon, 30 October 2017 11:50 Go to previous message
Kevin Herkt is currently offline Kevin HerktFriend
Hello

I am facing the same problem.
All the suggestions like "disable Validation" of stackoverflow and similar sites and so on did not help.

Kind regards
Previous Topic:Toplink to EclipseLink 2.4.2 Migration
Next Topic:View source error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:46:44 GMT 2024