Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Sophia, a Safety and Security framework integrated within Papyrus
Sophia, a Safety and Security framework integrated within Papyrus [message #1772783] Fri, 15 September 2017 08:25 Go to next message
K P is currently offline K PFriend
Hello,

Has anybody made experience with the Sophia framework (youtube -> "watch?v=oKz4vMAFh3g")? Is there a possibility to read more about it and try it? I have not found more information about it on the web than the youtube video above.

Thank you in advance!
Re: Sophia, a Safety and Security framework integrated within Papyrus [message #1772802 is a reply to message #1772783] Fri, 15 September 2017 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benedikt Bauer is currently offline Benedikt BauerFriend
Hi K P,

i haven't, but I would be interested as well. There's also the Eclipse Safety Framework (ESF) which might be of interest for you as well.

Cheers,
Benedikt
Re: Sophia, a Safety and Security framework integrated within Papyrus [message #1772806 is a reply to message #1772802] Fri, 15 September 2017 13:45 Go to previous message
K P is currently offline K PFriend
Hi Benedikt,

Thank you for the link! As I see, the ESF is in incubation phase yet, and the last News item is from early 2015, so I was wondering about the project's state. I think, I read somewhere that the Sophia code base was made available for ESF but am uncertain. Please, let me know if you have any news or findings about this and I will report here as well.

Bests!
Previous Topic:Missing constraint while running application
Next Topic:[Oxygen] Cannot create a context link
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:25:02 GMT 2024