Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Unable to Install RAP Target
Unable to Install RAP Target [message #1772304] Thu, 07 September 2017 19:23 Go to next message
Jim Phillips is currently offline Jim PhillipsFriend
Hi,

Eclipse Oxygen 4.7.0, originally installed using the Modeling (EMF) distribution, with both QVT and Xpand installed as well.

Following the instructions, I have installed RAP Tools 3.2.0.20170614-1504 and have been attempting to create a new, default RAP Target. I have tried both the link from the Welcome page, and the auto-create when creating a new RAP Example project, and both fail with a series of messages essentially as:

"Unable to locate installable unit org.eclipse.rap.feature.feature.group"

I have attempted this on existing Oxygen installs, as well as new Oxygen installs, on both Mac OS X and Win and continue to get this same error.

Thanks,
Jim
Re: Unable to Install RAP Target [message #1772490 is a reply to message #1772304] Mon, 11 September 2017 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Markus Knauer is currently offline Markus KnauerFriend

Hi Jim,

you were right, there was an error in a target definition file that I fixed now.
Can you try again, please? And if it is still not working, I'd appreciate a bug report.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Markus
Re: Unable to Install RAP Target [message #1772606 is a reply to message #1772490] Wed, 13 September 2017 01:41 Go to previous message
Jim Phillips is currently offline Jim PhillipsFriend
The basic RAP target is working now, thanks.
Previous Topic:RAP Display background-image CSS attributes
Next Topic:AutoTab to next field when field is full
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:26:07 GMT 2024