Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » NatTable: Remove Gridline from cell(Paint Cell Borders Grid line with CustomLineBorderDecorator)
NatTable: Remove Gridline from cell [message #1772240] Thu, 07 September 2017 04:58 Go to next message
PC PC is currently offline PC PCFriend
Hi,

Using CustomLineBorderDecorator.java am painting Cell borders..
which is working fine for me.

But there is an issue.. am having gap between the lines. Borders are not painting on Grid.
and Because of this There are two borders coming up.

i tried to provide padding and spacing as 0 (zero) as well.. but it didn't work for me.

Please suggest..

Thanks in Adv.
PC.
Re: NatTable: Remove Gridline from cell [message #1772379 is a reply to message #1772240] Fri, 08 September 2017 13:14 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
That is no scaling issue nor is it a bug. The CustomLineBorderDecorator is used to decorate a cell. You are asking to overpaint the gridlines.

IIRC the requested feature is currently not supported. You would need to somehow override the GridLineCellLayerPainter and perform the actions like painting different colored grid lines yourself. Or implement a custom decorator based on the CustomGridLineBorderDecorator and move the rendered line by one pixel.
Previous Topic:Help with validation error handlers
Next Topic:Removing a row affects another row
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:02:57 GMT 2024