Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » adding wizardPages and get the result dynamically
adding wizardPages and get the result dynamically [message #1771934] Fri, 01 September 2017 10:00 Go to next message
Banafsheh Azizi is currently offline Banafsheh AziziFriend
Hi,

I created a "Wizard", then I created a "WizardPage" namely "FrontPage" and added it to wizard in wizard's "addPage" method.
Since I have only one page in addPage method, the Next button not shown. I want it to be shown.
In the nextPressed() method of the FrontPage, I created an instance of another java class that the class runs the program written in another language. In several points of that program, I need to create wizardPage dynamically. for this purpose I created a java class to contribute to the program and this class namely "interfaceRule" create an instance of wizardPage in other plugin.
My questions is how can I add this wizardPages to the main wizard? And also how can I return the value that user select in wizardPage to "interfaceRule" class?

Member of MDSE Research Group
http://mdse.ui.ac.ir

[Updated on: Fri, 01 September 2017 10:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: adding wizardPages and get the result dynamically [message #1772025 is a reply to message #1771934] Mon, 04 September 2017 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Banafsheh Azizi is currently offline Banafsheh AziziFriend
Cannot any one help me?

Member of MDSE Research Group
http://mdse.ui.ac.ir
Re: adding wizardPages and get the result dynamically [message #1772978 is a reply to message #1772025] Tue, 19 September 2017 15:52 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
The Prev/Next buttons are only created at creation time. You'll need to force them to be shown by calling Wizard.setForcePreviousAndNextButtons(true) during your wizard construction.

You can add pages dynamically via Wizard#addPage(WizardPage), but that is not exposed via the IWizard interface. So you'll need your WizardPage to cast its IWizard (i.e., `((Wizard)getWizard()).addPage(newPage)`) or consider having that logic on your Wizard implementation class.
Previous Topic:ValueBinding not catching converter exception
Next Topic:How to change default sorting of ElementListSelectionDialog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:52:20 GMT 2024