Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Custom Annotation Processor message warning not showing in Eclipse 4.6.3(Custom Annotation Processor Warning not visible in Eclipse 4.6)
Custom Annotation Processor message warning not showing in Eclipse 4.6.3 [message #1770682] Wed, 16 August 2017 08:33
Mikael Petterson is currently offline Mikael PettersonFriend
Hi

I have written a custom annotation processor to handle @Beta annotation and I test it on a class called BetaExample and a method marked with the annotation, testDeprecatedWithBeta().

I executed the annotation processor using maven and see the following output in my shell console:
[WARNING] The method testDeprecatedWithBeta is marked beta and code might not be stable

So it seems successful.

Then I register my annotation processor with Eclipse 4.6.3 using the following instruction:

https://deors.wordpress.com/2011/10/08/annotation-processors/

Then I clean my project and I expect to see the warning message in Problems view and as a warning in Java code Editor.

In "Problems"-view the only warnings I can see is for "Missing comment for public declaration" and same goes for the java editor.

Am I lacking something to get this working?

br,

//mike

Previous Topic:Neon 2 uninstall. How ?
Next Topic:Launch debugie in java.exe instead of javaw.exe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 04:50:20 GMT 2024