Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Refreshing Kura Web UI from Main Code(Is there anyway to refresh the Kura Web UI by writing some codes?)
Refreshing Kura Web UI from Main Code [message #1770360] Thu, 10 August 2017 12:02 Go to next message
Erdem Tuna is currently offline Erdem TunaFriend
Hi,

I want to refresh the Kura Web UI automatically from the main code. To give an example, some websites refresh the page as long as a new information arrives. I want to do a similar thing, I have checked "org.eclipse.kura.configuration" but couldn't find a solution. "getComponentConfigurations()" (http://download.eclipse.org/kura/docs/api/3.0.0/apidocs/org/eclipse/kura/configuration/ConfigurationService.html)provides the current configuration to inside. However I want to refresh Kura Web UI with the updated configurations automatically.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 August 2017 12:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Refreshing Kura Web UI from Main Code [message #1770422 is a reply to message #1770360] Fri, 11 August 2017 07:13 Go to previous message
Matteo Maiero is currently offline Matteo MaieroFriend
Hi,
I believe this is not possible at the moment.
I believe that the correct way to do that is to send an OSGi event when a configuration is updated and define some code in the Web Ui to receive and manage those events, in order to trigger the refresh.

Best regards,
Matteo
Previous Topic:Kura with Kapua
Next Topic:Problem in constructing the Kura Development Environment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:42:10 GMT 2024