Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » Where is the code in efxclipse 3.0.0 that creates the e(fx)clipse project?(I would like to customize the default project and create additional ones)
Where is the code in efxclipse 3.0.0 that creates the e(fx)clipse project? [message #1770062] Tue, 08 August 2017 01:33 Go to next message
Marcelo Ruiz is currently offline Marcelo RuizFriend
Hi,

I would like to create a new project wizard that will generate different kind of bundles with their test bundles. I am planning on using the great example that Tom provided for testing E(fx)clipse applications (thanks again Tom!).

For example, I would like to generate:

- a new type of project for a non-ui plugin that will also generate the junit test fragment plugin
- a new type of project for ui plugins that will generate the junit+testfx test fragment plugin
- a new type of project for ui integration that will generate the testfx test plugin

I was also thinking, once I have figure exactly how things work, to generate content for the the different components of the MVVM pattern, or the PMVC one.

Since I have zero experience with SWT and Eclipse, I would appreciate if someone points me to the right direction. I have been able to find some old tutorials online, but they were for Eclipse 3.x.

I also tried looking at the E(fx)clipse github page, but some things I found had references to Jemmy, so I think I am not looking into the right place.

Thanks!
Re: Where is the code in efxclipse 3.0.0 that creates the e(fx)clipse project? [message #1770072 is a reply to message #1770062] Tue, 08 August 2017 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
* To create Eclipse-Projects we use a DSL named RRobot
* The Project setup for the e4 apps is in https://github.com/eclipse/efxclipse-eclipse/blob/master/bundles/tooling/org.eclipse.fx.ide.pde.ui.e4/generator-tasks/e4App.rtask
* The UI is at https://github.com/eclipse/efxclipse-eclipse/blob/master/bundles/tooling/org.eclipse.fx.ide.pde.ui.e4/src/org/eclipse/fx/ide/pde/ui/e4/project/boot/NewProjectStructureWizard.java

Before you run off and implement the wizards for TestFX please see my other reply on your test-thread where I point to a new test-framework I started to write because of the unresolvable License problem with Test-FX
Re: Where is the code in efxclipse 3.0.0 that creates the e(fx)clipse project? [message #1770140 is a reply to message #1770072] Tue, 08 August 2017 15:09 Go to previous message
Marcelo Ruiz is currently offline Marcelo RuizFriend
Thank you Tom. Will do that!
Previous Topic:Problem with run Eclipse Editor with JavaFX and GEF5
Next Topic:Can't get renderer for DynamicMenuContributionImpl on application close
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:43:33 GMT 2024