Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Titan » xsd2ttcn tool: FATAL ERROR while processing XMLSchema.dtd(titatan.core xsd2ttcn XMLSchema.dtd)
xsd2ttcn tool: FATAL ERROR while processing XMLSchema.dtd [message #1768996] Tue, 25 July 2017 14:02 Go to next message
Yann Garcia is currently offline Yann GarciaFriend
Dear All,

My objective is to convert OASIS Digital Signature Services TC XSD files into TTCN-3 using xsd2ttcn. It uses the XMLSchema.dtd file from https://www.w3.org/2011/07/XMLSchema.dtd.

When I execute xsd2ttcn, I get some FATAL ERROR in some ENTITY tags which look correct (at least from my POV).

Does anyone can help me, I don't know how to fix it?

Many thanks in advanced,

BR, Yann
Re: xsd2ttcn tool: FATAL ERROR while processing XMLSchema.dtd [message #1769007 is a reply to message #1768996] Tue, 25 July 2017 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elemer Lelik is currently offline Elemer LelikFriend
Hi Yann,

xsd2ttcn according to the standard supports only *.xsd files(XML Schema Definitions) , not *.dtd files (Document Type Definitions).

Subsequently , you need to use XMLSchema.xsd
This also refers to xml.xsd so that will have to be downloaded as well. I have attached them both .

when running xsd2ttcn *.xsd (in a directory containing the two xsd files) the also attached TTCN-3 files will be generated.

But as the schema file contain only generic XML definitions, the TTCN-3 files are generic as well. I suspect you need to add the OASIS files to the mix and convert them all together.

BR

Elemer

Re: xsd2ttcn tool: FATAL ERROR while processing XMLSchema.dtd [message #1769065 is a reply to message #1769007] Wed, 26 July 2017 07:31 Go to previous message
Yann Garcia is currently offline Yann GarciaFriend
Hello Elemer,

Many thanks for your help,

BR, Yann
Previous Topic:Support for JSON binary encodings in Titan: BSON
Next Topic:Eclipse Titan and the dilemma of PER-encoding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:49:28 GMT 2024