Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Unable to add new language to the existing list of languages in opaque expression using Papyrus
Unable to add new language to the existing list of languages in opaque expression using Papyrus [message #1768414] Tue, 18 July 2017 12:55 Go to next message
Chriss Matt is currently offline Chriss MattFriend
Hello Papyrus users!

I am trying to model the following situation:
I have two states "A" and "B" . The transition from "A" to "B" is happened after 2 seconds of time
To represent "2 seconds" I should use a time event with "when" equal to 2 seconds in the transition of state machine diagram using VSL(value specification language), part of MARTE profile

to do that ,I have tried adding VSL as a language to the provided list (C,C++,Java,NL)in opaque expression
to set the value of "when" property of time event

I have tried that in Papyrus by pressing"+" and write VSL and then press arrow to add it the existing list of languages but there is no added language in response to that action of adding new language

How can I do that in Papyrus?

Regards
Chriss

[Updated on: Tue, 18 July 2017 12:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Unable to add new language to the existing list of languages in opaque expression using Papyrus [message #1769415 is a reply to message #1768414] Mon, 31 July 2017 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Hi Chriss,

which version of Papyrus are you using? When I add VSL in an opaque expression via "+" and then "right arrow", it is well shown afterwards (on Papyrus 3.x on oxygen and 2.x on neon).
Re: Unable to add new language to the existing list of languages in opaque expression using Papyrus [message #1769453 is a reply to message #1769415] Mon, 31 July 2017 18:47 Go to previous message
Chriss Matt is currently offline Chriss MattFriend
Hi Ansgar,
I am using Papyrus Version: Neon (4.6.0)
Build id: 2017-01-10T18:00:02Z
Previous Topic:Import activity diagram in xmi into papyrus
Next Topic:How to create stereotype in UML project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:19:16 GMT 2024