Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » QVT-OML » a wrong with qvt(When I new a *.qvto file , it goes wrong)
a wrong with qvt [message #1767062] Fri, 30 June 2017 08:24 Go to next message
wang shiyu is currently offline wang shiyuFriend
modeltype piuim 'strict' uses 'the ns URI of uicm';//注册源元模型
modeltype psuim 'strict' uses 'the ns URI of uilm';//注册目标元模型

when i use thoes two sentences to register two metamodel in ths file as the demo the help content(/ Two modeltypes are declared. The http NS URIs correspond to those used to register the Ecore models in the environment. Alternatively, a workspace metamodel may be used in conjunction with mappings defined in the project properties./) recommend to , it is wrong and the wrong message is 'Failed to resolve metamodel
''' .I do not know how to modify it and find your help
Re: a wrong with qvt [message #1767215 is a reply to message #1767062] Mon, 03 July 2017 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

You have provided only a changed version of what fails for you. Since your example uses some non-ASCII characters, character encoding is very likely to be the source of the problem which makes it imperative that you provide a VERY accurate repro; a zipped project.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: a wrong with qvt [message #1784606 is a reply to message #1767215] Fri, 30 March 2018 08:47 Go to previous message
wang shiyu is currently offline wang shiyuFriend
Thank you for your response.I solve the problem by modifying the problem->metamodel mapping->source model URI and Target modelURI.
Previous Topic:How to import a library
Next Topic:generating .qvtotrace file fails
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:04:33 GMT 2024