Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Validation event listener?(Detect if the diagram validation has been triggered)
Validation event listener? [message #1766613] Fri, 23 June 2017 13:30 Go to next message
Amine Kechaou is currently offline Amine KechaouFriend
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to detect if the diagram validation has been triggered. (e.g. the user clicked on validate in the context menu in the diagram)

Currently when clicking validate, the EMF validation is triggered, but it would be nice to have a pop-up, just like in the Tree editor.

Is such thing already available? Otherwise I need to implement it myself and in that case I need to detect the validation action.

Best regards,
Amine
Re: Validation event listener? [message #1766615 is a reply to message #1766613] Fri, 23 June 2017 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hi Amine,

You can use the validation rules that enable to validate the semantic or graphical rules.
You can find more informations about validation rules in https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/specifier/diagrams/Diagrams.html#validation

Regards,
Re: Validation event listener? [message #1766618 is a reply to message #1766615] Fri, 23 June 2017 13:48 Go to previous message
Amine Kechaou is currently offline Amine KechaouFriend
Hi Julien,

thanks, but I already checked those out and it doesn't seem to help my case. I only need the usual dialog of the EMF validation to pop up. Any thoughts how I can achieve this?

Best Regards,
Amine
Previous Topic:How to duplicate the same instance element
Next Topic:Diagram Navigation - across viewpoints defined in different plugins
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:53:46 GMT 2024