Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [Transaction] An exception was (not) ignored during command execution( )
[Transaction] An exception was (not) ignored during command execution [message #1766511] Thu, 22 June 2017 12:27
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
I wonder.. I set an ExceptionHandler in my TransactionalCommandStack. Still, in all cases, the TransactionalCommandStack invokes the basic emf command stacks handleError, which writes this to the error log:

org.eclipse.emf.common.util.WrappedException: An exception was ignored during command execution
at org.eclipse.emf.common.command.BasicCommandStack.handleError(BasicCommandStack.java:281)
at org.eclipse.emf.transaction.impl.AbstractTransactionalCommandStack.handleError(AbstractTransactionalCommandStack.java:125)
at org.eclipse.emf.transaction.impl.AbstractTransactionalCommandStack.execute(AbstractTransactionalCommandStack.java:229)

Not that I bother a lot, but it's weird to have a custom error handler and then this message. Maybe the super.handleError should only be called in case no error handler was set on the tcommandstack?

[Updated on: Thu, 22 June 2017 12:28]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Code generation: dirtying (@generated) JavaDoc of interfaces, in order to keep handwritten "ext
Next Topic:[CDO] Saving 1st model element to new repo crashes Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:03:35 GMT 2024