Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Session timeout in RAP seems not working(Session time out is set but not working)
Session timeout in RAP seems not working [message #1764811] Fri, 02 June 2017 11:21 Go to next message
Chandan Bandemutt is currently offline Chandan BandemuttFriend
Hello,

I have a RAP application which is deployed as war. It doesnt have web.xml.

I have used code to set the session time out as below:
RWT.getUISession().getHttpSession().setMaxInactiveInterval(900);

But this doesnt seems to work for my application.

Please suggest a way to set session timeout.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Session timeout in RAP seems not working [message #1764832 is a reply to message #1764811] Fri, 02 June 2017 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As an update, I provided RWT.getUISession().getHttpSession().setMaxInactiveInterval(900); in every view of my application and it works.
As I observed the httpsession is different for all the views. But is there a way where i can give this session out in a single place for entire application.
Re: Session timeout in RAP seems not working [message #1766774 is a reply to message #1764832] Tue, 27 June 2017 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Hi,
I don't understand what you mean by "I observed the httpsession is different for all the views". The HTTP session is the same for a given UI session and all the UI elements in it. You are doing something wrong in your code. As a first step to debug it please post the output of OSGi "ss" command.
Regards,
Ivan
Re: Session timeout in RAP seems not working [message #1771662 is a reply to message #1766774] Tue, 29 August 2017 08:47 Go to previous message
Thanks for your valuable reply. I had done my analysis wrong and now i am able to set the session timeout for my application.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 August 2017 08:48]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Shell widget: minimize button in titlebar
Next Topic:RAP Display background-image CSS attributes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:32:58 GMT 2024