Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to create a uml profile?(UML Profile)
How to create a uml profile? [message #1763501] Tue, 16 May 2017 18:17 Go to next message
Karen  Zaraji is currently offline Karen ZarajiFriend
Good afternoon!

I'm trying to create an uml profile. I had several disadvantages to do it in Papyrus. How do I go about it ?.

Your help is appreciated.
Re: How to create a uml profile? [message #1763527 is a reply to message #1763501] Wed, 17 May 2017 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benedikt Bauer is currently offline Benedikt BauerFriend
Hi Karen,

as it stands your question is very vague which makes it impossible to help you. Maybe you can provide some more information about where you have issues. Some questions that might guide you to the information you could give you:
What exactly doesn't work? Which steps do you take?
Are you following a HowTo or tutorial that doesn't work out at some point? If yes, could you post a link to the tutorial and tell us, where it doesn't work?
Can you tell us what you already have tried, what you have read?

Hope we can get this a bit more precise.

Cheers
Benedikt
Re: How to create a uml profile? [message #1763531 is a reply to message #1763501] Wed, 17 May 2017 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quentin Le Menez is currently offline Quentin Le MenezFriend
Hi Karen,

What I can tell you is that you should be able to do it from the diagram view when creating a new papyrus project/model and selecting to make a profile.
There you will have a customized palette that should allow you to create your own profile.

However, as pointed out by Benedikt, your question being a bit vague that is the only answer I can provide you at the moment. ^^'

HTH,
Quentin
Re: How to create a uml profile? [message #1768407 is a reply to message #1763531] Tue, 18 July 2017 11:45 Go to previous message
Chriss Matt is currently offline Chriss MattFriend
Hello Karen,

if you want to create a UML profile using Papyrus , use the following tutorial :
A tutorial on designing and using UML profiles with Papyrus (2012-06-06)

Regards
Previous Topic:Model to schema conversion in Papyrus
Next Topic:Packages in Papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:30:03 GMT 2024