Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Papyrus and neon.3(Papyrus is not behaving well with neon.3)
Papyrus and neon.3 [message #1760834] Wed, 03 May 2017 12:59 Go to next message
Geoffry Roberts is currently offline Geoffry RobertsFriend
All,

Is Papyrus out of synch with eclipse versions?

I am just starting out with Papyrus. I have it installed along with Accelleo on my neon.3 IDE--latest and greatest everything. I can neither created a class diagram nor can I open a class diagram that was created using another Papyrus installation.

On create: The dialogs appear. I complete them, but the finish button does nothing. I click, the dialog remains, no diagram is created.

On open existing: A tab appears in the editor space showing an X in the tab and blank in the editor.

While we're at it, I use a theme with a dark background. Does Papyrus expect me to use a light background?

Papyrus/Acceleo has good potential in my current work. I hope to find a way to work with these problems.

Thanks
Re: Papyrus and neon.3 [message #1760853 is a reply to message #1760834] Wed, 03 May 2017 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Better to ask on the technology specific forum for each of these technologies. Make sure to look at the Error Log view for logged errors that might suggest that something is going wrong.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Papyrus and neon.3 [message #1760854 is a reply to message #1760853] Wed, 03 May 2017 15:57 Go to previous message
Geoffry Roberts is currently offline Geoffry RobertsFriend
Sorry Ed, this post was an accident.
Previous Topic:Eclipse Neon (Windows 7/10)
Next Topic:Option in section "Create a Java Project" in Eclipse Neon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:59:30 GMT 2024